Builds body and volume—with kaolin clay and acacia gum—for hair that looks more abundant.
The volumizing shampoo creates volume and helps keep fine, limp hair looking and feeling more abundant.
- acacia gum helps fill out fine hair
- use with pure abundance™ volumizing clay conditioner
Massage into wet hair. Rinse. Follow with pure abundance™ volumizing conditioner.
For the most abundant volume:
- Shampoo and condition with pure abundance™. Don’t skip the conditioner because you think it weighs hair down; our lightweight kaolin clay formula is a crucial step to volume.
- Style with volumizing tonic™ or phomollient™ styling foam. Always start with a small amount; flip head upside down and work through hair, roots to ends. Once dry, set with pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray.
- Use a ceramic round brush when blow-drying. Once 80% dry, mist with pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray, then finish drying.
- For lift at the roots, tease hair, holding away from the scalp and backcombing with a fine-tooth comb. Mist pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray, then backcomb section again.
Ingredients: WaterAquaEau, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Laureth-3, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 80, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Annatto (Ci 75120) <ILN45649>
There are no reviews yet.