L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Silver Neutralising Cream neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones while properly conditioning the hair. This conditioner was formulated specifically to address the main concerns of white and grey hair. It will not only make the hair softer and easier to detangle, but also enhance the color and give it a multidimensional shine. The rich nourishing formula contains Ceramides and Babassu Oil. On one hand, Ceramides help to enhance the appearance of the hair while increasing its elasticity, strength, and moisture retention. On the other hand, Babassu oil is rich in fatty acids and helps to condition the hair without weighing it down. Overall, this cream provides many benefits for both natural and lightened white and grey hair. However, due to the violet and blue pigments in its formulation, it should only be used when the hair presents yellow undertones that need to be neutralized.
- Texture: liquid;
- Hair issues: yellow undertones in white and grey hair;
- Time of application: when needed;
- Hair type: white and grey hair, both natural and lightened;
- Main benefits: neutralizes yellow undertones, enhances the hair color and shine, make the hair smooth.
- Ceramides enhance the overall condition of the hair by helping to retain moisture and increasing its strength and elasticity;
- Babassu Oil, rich in fatty acids, conditions that hair without weighing it down.
How to use
Considering this product contains color pigments, perform an allergy test 48h before applying L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Silver Neutralising Cream. To perform the test follow the instructions on the product label. You can use this cream either as a regular conditioner, in the shower, or as a neutralizing cream on dry hair. When using it in the shower, simply apply to damp hair, emulsify and rinse. Alternatively, on dry hair, make sure to apply it evenly section by section, then rinse thoroughly. If the hair is completely white, use this cream only in the areas that show yellow undertones. Furthermore, for safety, do a test strand on a less visible part of the hair to assess the posing time as it varies depending on hair condition and color.
There are no reviews yet.