L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Nutrifier Mask is a powerful nourishing hair mask for dry and undernourished hair. The silicone-free formula has glycerol as its main active ingredient. Glycerol is able to deeply enhance hair nutrition by imitating the natural nourishing elements of the hair fiber. Additionally, its humectant action allows it to draw moisture from the air, keeping the hair hydrated and healthy. More than caring for the hair, this mask will also encase and smooth the hair fiber to give the hair an immediate soft feel and an improved appearance. Moreover, the hair will be left shinier, more supple, and easier to detangle. Finally, to truly take advantage of the nourishing properties of this mask, pair it with other products of the L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Nutrifier range.
- Texture: mask;
- Hair issues: dry, undernourished hair;
- Time of application: when needed;
- Hair type: all hair type;
- Main benefits: deeply nourished and hydrates the hair, smooths the hair fiber, and gives it an immediate softer feel and shinier appearance;
- Formulated without: silicone.
- Glycerol works as a humectant and nourishes the hair fiber;
- Coconut oil holds moisture in the hair fiber and reduces the loss of proteins.
How to use
Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Nutrifier Mask evenly to cleansed, towel-dried hair. Leave for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
There are no reviews yet.